Monday, October 22, 2012

Challenge 18 Halloween Purple & Orange

Good morning everyone.  It's challenge time once again but before I do that I must apologise for not getting back with the winners from challenge 16.  I've been extremely busy and only just realised I hadn't picked the winners.  

So the random winner from Challenge 16 Pearls & Lace is:

Congratulations Suze.  Please email me at platypuscreek@hotmail.com.au to claim your prize.  You can grab your badge from the side bar.

The top three in no particular order are:

#11 Manderly
#6 Trish Monroe
#19 Betty CH

Congratulations.  You can grab your badge from the side bar.


The random winner from Challenge 17 Be Thankful is:

 

Congratulations Suze.Please email me at platypuscreek@hotmail.com.au to claim your prize.  You can grab your badge from the side bar.

The top three in no particular order are:

#7 Berit Synnove
#3 R Meyers
#5 Allisa

Congratulatons.  You can grab your badge from the side bar.


Ok on to this weeks challenge.  Our theme this week is Halloween Purple & Ornage.

Create a Halloween themed project using orange and purple as your main colours.  You may use other colours as well but you must include purple and orange. 

Here are some samples from the DT:















6 comments:

  1. Such wonderful inspiration from the DT for Halloween, I am loving those legs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks for picking me in your top 3!!
    Hugs Trish

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thanks for picking my card in the Top 3!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you for selecting me as random winner of these challenges. My birthday recently so this is a great present. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much for the Top 3 win! I've grabbed my badge and posted it on my sidebar already! Yahoo!
    Manderly
    xxxooo
    ps Congrats to you other winners also. And DT- you are making fantastic projects!

    ReplyDelete